Why stage? In real estate, time is money. According to U.S. Housing and Urban Development, staged homes spend 73% less time on the market and sell for up to 17% more than non-staged homes.
There is never a second chance to make a first impression. What buyers see when they first enter your home will set the tone for the duration of their walk-through. Buyers will typically only take 15 seconds to make a decision regarding your property. Having your home professionally staged ensures that those first 15 seconds are leaving the best possible impression on prospective buyers!
We bring out the best in your home. When you stage your home with Reinspired Home, you can be sure that your space will be emphasized and the functionality and unique features of your home will be brought to the forefront. Staging your home makes your space feel larger, inviting and shows off the space to its best advantage. We typically stage homes in a neutral palette and design to appeal to a broad range of buyers. When they can imagine themselves living in your home, we know we have done our job!
Staging Your Vacant Property
Staging a vacant home begins with a consultation and initial measurement of the space. During this process, we will take photos of all rooms and evaluate existing paint colors, space, architectural features and finishes within the home to determine rental furniture and accessory needs.
Benefits of staging a vacant property:
- Less than 10% of buyers can visualize their own items in an empty space
- Staging allows the focus to be on the best features of the home, while helping prospective homeowners to visually see themselves there.
- Buyers are more likely to buy a home when they have an emotional connection to the property. If a house is vacant, it can feel small and cold. Adding furniture actually makes a room look larger!
Staging for vacant properties is ideal for flippers, rehabbers, investors, or those who had to move from their home before selling their prior residence.
Staging An Occupied Home
Like all staging projects, staging your lived-in home begins with a consultation and comprehensive look at both the interior and exterior of the home. We will take measurements and photos and discuss goals and options in your staging and style preferences. At Reinspired Home, we view your home through the eyes of potential buyers. We know it can be an emotional journey to prepare your home for the market, and we have a detailed process to help you through.
What to expect when staging your home:
- Be prepared to make changes to your existing decor. Whether this includes paint recommendations, furniture placement, or art rentals, you can rest assured that we will do everything possible to attract buyers.
- Teamwork makes the dream work! We will all have work to do, including you, to get your home ready for listing. We will instruct you on what needs to be decluttered and packed away and trusting in the process will be essential for success.
- It’s what’s inside that counts – but the exterior matters, too! When we complete a staging project, we’re not only interested in the interior. Curb appeal makes a major difference in the eyes of prospective buyers. We will look at your home’s exterior and suggest landscaping projects or furniture placement to bring more people to your front door.
Let’s get started!
Contact us today and set up your consultation.Contact Us!